This Sheet Pan Roasted Carrots and Mushrooms Recipe are the perfect dish to complete a meal. Not only is it pleasing to the eye, it’s going to stimulate your taste buds and fill you up. Plus, the best part is that it only takes 30 minutes to roast. Topped with fresh parsley, carrots and mushrooms are the perfect side dish to any meal.
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend! I am a member of amazon services llc associates program.
What You’ll Need To Make Roasted Baby Carrots and Mushrooms
How To Roast Carrots and Mushrooms
- After preheating the oven to 400 degrees F, add aluminum foil to a baking sheet. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the carrots and cleaned mushrooms in a large bowl. Gently mix together.
- Drizzle olive oil over the veggies and gently toss.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and toss again.
- Layer onto the sheet pan and roast for 30 minutes or until the carrots are done and fork tender.
- Add some fresh parsley on top, serve, and enjoy!
Why You’ll Love Roasted Carrots and Mushrooms
- It’s a delicious sheet pan dish that the whole family (or at least most of them) will adore!
- The vibrant color of the carrots paired with the mushrooms makes it look gourmet.
- This sheet pan baby carrots dish is filled with nutrients.
- You only need about 5 minutes for prep work, it’s that easy.
Can I Use Regular Carrots?
Certainly! If you prefer regular carrots over baby carrots that is completely fine. I recommend slicing or cutting the carrots so they are in pieces that are similar to baby carrots in size. This will ensure you don’t have to add a bunch of extra cooking time to the roasted carrots and mushrooms sheet pan dish.
You can leave the peel on the carrots or remove it if you want. Both ways are good, so it’s entirely up to personal preference.
What Can I Add To The Sheet Pan Carrots and Mushrooms?
We love everything about this recipe the way that it’s written, but it’s actually very versatile too. You could also add some onion wedges, garlic, or additional fresh herbs such as oregano or basil. You’ll just need to make sure not to add any vegetables that take longer to roast than the carrots. Otherwise, you will end up with some food that is overcooked and some that is undercooked.
What Do I Serve With Sheet Pan Oven Roasted Carrots?
Oh, the options are endless! There are so many tasty foods that go well with this sheet pan carrot recipe. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- Serve with your favorite meats! Whether you are serving chicken, pork, beef, or seafood, some roasted veggies are perfect!
- Along with a big salad. Can you ever have too much salad? It’s a great compliment to roasted vegetables.
- With some warm bread. Whether you go with dinner rolls or any other bread, you can’t go wrong!
How To Store Sheet Pan Carrots and Mushrooms
After you’re done cooking, the oven roasted carrots and mushrooms let them cool down completely. Then place them in a food storage container and put them in the fridge. Make sure the lid fits snug and they will last 3-4 days.
Reheat leftovers in the microwave. They heat up pretty quickly so using 1-2 minutes is all you need. You can also add a little bit of olive oil on a skillet and add the veggies. Stir frequently and heat over medium-high heat until hot. Don’t cook them too long, just enough to make them hot.
G & S Metal Products Company ProBake Teflon Xtra Nonstick Cookie Sheet Baking Pan, 15.2Amazon Basics Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil, 125 Sq Ft, Pack of 2 (Previously Solimo)Mercer Culinary Ultimate White, 8 Inch Chef’s KnifeSheet Pan 5-Ingredient Cookbook: Simple, Nutritious, and Delicious MealsHealthy One Pan Dinners: 100 Easy Recipes for Your Sheet Pan, Skillet, Multicooker and More (Healthy Cookbook)Easy Sheet Pan Cookbook: Creative, Fuss-Free Recipes
More Delicious Recipes:
- One Pot Spicy Pork and Sweet Potatoes
- Microwave Potato Chips
- Roasted Potatoes in the Airfryer
- Easy Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 16 ounces baby bella mushrooms (cleaned)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp thyme (fresh)
- 2 tbsp parsley (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, toss together the carrots and mushrooms
- Pour olive oil over the vegetables and toss
- Add the seasonings and toss again to evenly distribute
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the carrots are tender
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley if desired
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 192Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 0mgSodium 92mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 6gSugar 8gProtein 3g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.