Easy Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is a refreshing dessert with fresh fruits and a sweet cookie crust. Take this treat next time you are heading out the door to a barbecue or party! It’s hard to resist a second piece, so it’s time to head into the kitchen and whip one up.
What’s In Easy Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Vanilla Yogurt
How To Make Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use parchment paper and line a baking sheet. Then place the cookie dough on the pan.
- Roll out the cookie dough leaving, some space around the edges because it will expand as it bakes.
- Bake until the cookie has turned golden brown. Let the sugar cookie cool all the way.
- Add the yogurt on top of the cookie in an even layer.
- Place fruit on top of yogurt.
- Sprinkle with granola pieces.
- Add honey on top.
- Cut into squares or triangles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Reasons You’ll Love Fruit Pizza Using Sugar Cookie Dough
- You start with a roll of sugar cookie dough to save time.
- It’s topped with fresh berries and bananas.
- You can make different designs with the fruit. Kids love to help!
- Bright and festive.
- Easy to customize.
- Tastes fantastic.
Homemade Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza Variations
I love everything about this sugar cookie fruit pizza with yogurt, but I wanted to let you know a few things you can do to add some variety.
- Love flavored yogurt? No problem, swap the vanilla yogurt for any flavored variety that you like. It will add some color too.
- Top with your favorite fruits. Pineapple, kiwi, grapes, oranges, and apples are just a few examples that taste great.
- Add a dash of cinnamon. A little bit of cinnamon adds some tasty spice that is super delicious.
Can I Use Homemade Cookie Dough?
Yep! You sure can. I like to use the rolled dough because it’s pretty much effortless. However, homemade sugar cookie dough is beyond delicious. Just use your favorite recipe and follow the directions for baking. It should work well and taste great too.
Is It Okay To Make Dessert Pizza Ahead Of Time?
It is okay to bake the crust ahead of time. Wait to add the yogurt and fruit until right before you serve it. Otherwise, the crust is going to end up mushy from the fruit seeping into it.
Can I Make The Cookie Pizza Holiday Themed?
Yep! It’s easy to swap out fruits to match whatever holiday or even you are celebrating. I like to use blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries for anything patriotic. Or, you can stick with raspberries and strawberries for Valentine’s Day. You can even shape the cookie into a heart if you want. Play around with the ingredients to make it what you are looking for.
Is It Okay To Use Frozen Fruit?
While you technically could use frozen fruit, I don’t really advise it. Frozen fruit tends to break down really quickly, which is going to cause water to develop. This can make the sugar cookie crust get soggy…and FAST! If you want to impress your friends and family, stick with fresh fruit. Trust me; you prefer the results.
Hungry For More Dessert?
- 1 roll sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup of vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ banana, sliced
- ½ cup granola
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place dough on paper
- Roll out cookie dough to slightly smaller than cookie sheet being used to bake
- Bake until golden brown, cool completely
- Evenly spread the yogurt across the cookie
- Layer fruit over the yogurt
- Sprinkle on granola
- Drizzle with honey
- Cut into squares or pizza slice shapes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 80Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 1mgSodium 34mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 1gSugar 9gProtein 2g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.
Everyone love a good cup of coffee with dessert. We love Royal Kona Coffee from Hawaii Coffee Company with ours! Get you some and give it a try!