Frozen Yogurt Bark With Berries
Our Frozen Yogurt Bark With Berries is a healthy and delicious treat! Made with just 2 ingredients, it’s a quick and simple dessert or snack idea that the entire family will love.
In today’s world, it’s pretty easy to fill up on unhealthy food. It’s literally everywhere you go staring you right in the face. Well, I like to serve this healthy frozen greek yogurt bark as an alterative to candy and other unhealthy treats.
Once you taste this frozen yogurt bark, you will see why I like it so much. It’s naturally sweet from the berries but packs a punch with protein too!
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
- Greek Yogurt (or yogurt of your choice)
- Fresh Berries
How To Make Greek Yogurt Bark
1. Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Add the yogurt to the pan and spread it evenly.
3. Place the berries on top of the yogurt and place the pan in the freezer overnight, so it sets up.
4. Break the fruit and yogurt bark up, serve, and devour!
Why You’ll Love Fruit and Yogurt Bark
- Delicious and refreshing treat
- Only minutes to prepare
- Easy to customize and add variety
- Kid approved
- Adult approved
Tips and Tricks
- Let it freeze – Don’t rush the process. Freezing the yogurt overnight will harden it and make it a fantastic texture.
- Full fat is best – While it’s tempting to cut back a few calories by going with low fat yogurt, it won’t be as creamy if you do. Plus, it tends to become icier after being frozen.
- Keep the fruit uniform – When it’s possible, it’s best when you can cut the fruit, so it’s all the same size. This will make it much easier to eat.
- Frozen fruit is okay – If you are in a pinch, you can use frozen fruit. I recommend chopping it into smaller pieces before adding it to the yogurt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Yogurt Bark Healthy?
Yes, as the frozen yogurt bark with berries recipe is written, it’s very healthy. The key is using Greek yogurt to get the protein and berries to fill up on vitamins and minerals.
You need to be mindful if you are adding other ingredients to the yogurt bark because they can quickly turn this healthy treat into an unhealthy one.
How To Cut Frozen Yogurt Bark
While the yogurt bark is still in the pan, take a sharp knife and make cuts. You can try to keep the lines straight and perfect or cut them in random sizes. You can also simply break the bark into pieces instead of cutting it if you’d rather.
What else can I add to yogurt bark?
- Nuts – Add a few of your favorite nuts like almonds, pistachios, peanuts, or cashews to the frozen yogurt bark with berries.
- Chocolate – Drizzle some of your favorite melted chocolate on top of the yogurt bark. It looks pretty and tastes great too.
- Honey or maple syrup – Sweeten the yogurt slightly by adding some honey or maple syrup to it. Don’t go overboard, though!
- Granola – Adding a little bit of granola will give the yogurt bark a slight crunch. So good!
Things You Might Need To Make This Recipe:
11 Inch Baking Sheets Pan Nonstick Set of 2, Walooza 1-inch Deep Baking Trays, 11X9 Inch Cookie Sheet Replacement Toaster Oven Tray, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy CleanSMARTAKE 200 Pcs Parchment Paper Baking Sheets, 12×16 Inches Non-Stick Precut Baking Parchment, Perfect for Baking Grilling Air Fryer Steaming Bread Cup Cake Cookie and More (Unbleached)
Other Healthy Snacks You Might Like:
Healthy Snacks from Bloggers I love:
Frozen Yogurt Bark with Berries
Made with just 2 ingredients, it’s a quick and simple dessert or snack idea that the entire family will love.
- 24 ounces of yogurt
- Fresh berries
- Line tray with parchment paper
- Spread the yogurt on the parchment lined tray
- Drop berries on top and freeze overnight
- When you are ready to eat break apart and enjoy
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 20 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 25Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 2mgSodium 24mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 2g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.