Find all of our Easy Infused Water Recipes for you in one location. You will love the different types of Infused Water The Wooden Spoon Effect has created!
Cool off with a pitcher of Mint with Watermelon Water! It’s infused with fresh watermelon and sprigs of mint to give you an ice cold drink for any occasion.
Stay hydrated while kicking back and enjoying this truly addictive infused watermelon water! It’s not only delicious but looks stunning too. Great for parties, camping trips, or relaxing around the pool on a hot day.
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Ice Cubes
- Cold Water
How To Make Mint With Watermelon Water
1. Add the pieces of chopped watermelon to a glass. Then add in fresh mint leaves.
2. Pour in the ice cubes.
3. Fill the glass with cold water.
4. Sip right away and enjoy!
For A Pitcher
1. Grab a pitcher and add the pieces of watermelon to the bottom. Top with mint leaves.
2. Top with cold water.
3. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and chill for 1-8 hours. The flavor will be more robust the longer it sits.
4. Pour over a glass of ice and enjoy!
Tips, Tricks & Variations
- Herbs add flavor – While this mint with watermelon recipe just calls for fresh mint leaves, you can use other herbs if you want. Swap the mint for thyme, lemongrass, lavender, or basil for a fun twist.
- Cucumbers are great – Sliced cucumbers pair great with watermelon. Add in a few slices for a delicious result.
- Go for more fruit – You can add in honeydew, cantaloupe, and strawberries to the watermelon. Play around with the different fruits to see what you like.
- Don’t rush it – When making a pitcher, be sure to allow the watermelon and mint time to infuse into the water. It needs to sit for an hour to take on the full flavors.
- Ice cubes with flavor – Another twist is to make ice cubes with herbs, fruit, and fruit juices to add even more flavor to the water. Pour water into an ice cube tray and add the fruit, juice, or herbs. Add to the water and drink up!
- Go sweet – In the mood for sweeter water? Go ahead and add in some honey or even a dash of maple syrup. Agave nectar is also a great option. Add to taste.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many times can I use the same fruit for infused water?
If you are making a pitcher of mint and watermelon water, you should really only use the fruit once. However, if you are drinking a single serving glass, you can top it off with water again after you drink it all. You can do this 1-3 times, but then the fruit will need to be tossed because it will break down.
Can I make sparkling mint with watermelon water?
Yes, and it’s so good! Swap all or half of the regular water for seltzer water, and it will give it plenty of bubbles which is a great trade if you are trying to give up drinking soda.
Is it okay to add leafy greens to my water?
Yes! It’s always a great idea to add nutritious food to your diet. I recommend adding baby spinach leaves or baby kale to the water. It will increase the nutrients and give it a pop of color. Obviously, it’s a good idea to play around with your infused water until you end up with the perfect combination of flavors.
Things You Might Need To Make This Recipe:
Glass Pitcher with Lid – Water Carafe 60 oz – Iced Tea, Juice, Milk, Coffee, Lemonade – Borosilicate Boiling Glassware – Hot & Cold Beverages – 0.5 Gallon Large Jug, Handle & Spout – Premium Gift BoxPaksh Novelty Italian Highball Glasses [Set of 6] Clear Heavy Base Tall Bar Glass – Drinking Glasses for Water, Juice, Beer, Wine, Whiskey, and Cocktails | 13-Ounce CupsSilicone Mini Ice Cube Trays 3 Pack, 160 Crushed Ice Cube Molds Easy Release Small Ice Cube for Chilling Whiskey Cocktail, Kitchen Gadgets Stackable Ice Trays, Specialty Accessories Tool for Freezer
Try some of our other infused water recipes:
Fruit Infused Water
- How To Make Blackberry Infused Water
- How To Make Raspberry Infused Water
- Blueberry Water
- Easiest Watermelon Mint Mocktail
- FOR ONE GLASS
- ½ cup watermelon (chopped)
- 4-5 Mint Leaves (cleaned, or a whole sprig if you choose)
- Ice Cubes (in glass)
- Water (cold)
- FOR PITCHER
- 2 cups watermelon (chopped)
- 2 sprigs Mint Leaves (fresh & cleaned)
- 10 cups Water
- Ice Cubes (in each glass)
FOR ONE GLASS
- Place the watermelon and fresh mint in a glass
- Top with ice
- Add cold water
- Place the watermelon and mint sprigs in the pitcher
- Pour water into the pitcher
- Toss it in the refrigerator to allow the flavors to infuse. I recommend anywhere from 1 - 8 hours. The longer it sits, the more flavor you will get.
- When serving, add ice to the glass
Feel free to add more watermelon or fresh mint if you prefer! The great news about this refreshing water is that you can easily adjust it to your taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Set of 8 Highball Glasses, Cocktail Highball Glasses, Tall Drinking Glasses for Water, Juice, Cocktails, Beer and More, Elegant Bar Glasses, Italian Highball Glasses, 10 oz Highball Glasses
STORi Clear Plastic Pitcher with Removable Lid | BPA-Free and Shatter-proof | 64-ounce | Perfect for Everyday Use and Outdoor Entertaining | Fill with Lemonade, Iced-Tea, Juice, and More
Water Infuser Pitcher – Fruit Infuser Water Pitcher By Home Essentials & Beyond – Shatterproof Acrylic Pitcher – Elegant Durable Design – Ideal for Iced Tea, Fruit Infused Water and Juice (93 oz)
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 150Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 134mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 7gSugar 24gProtein 5g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.