Find all of our Easy Infused Water Recipes for you in one location. You will love the different types of Infused Water The Wooden Spoon Effect has created!
If you’ve been looking for a cold and refreshing way to stay hydrated, try this fast Lemon Blackberry Water recipe! It’s slightly sweet from the blackberries with some tang from the lemons and a touch of mint to give you the ultimate invigorating drink! They give you the perfect combination of refreshing flavors!
This recipe requires minimal ingredients and preparation time, making it the perfect choice when you’re short on time. Plus, the beautiful purple hue of this drink makes it easy to convince your friends and family that you’re pouring them something fancy! Keep reading and look at the full recipe below so you can start sipping right away!
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
Ingredients For Lemon Blackberry Water
- Mint Leaves
- Lemon Juice
How To Make Lemon Blackberry Water
For One Glass
1. Add the lemon juice, blackberries, and mint leaves to a glass.
2. Place ice cubes on top of blackberries and lemon juice.
3. Pour in cold water and fill the glass.
For A Pitcher
1. Grab a pitcher and fill the bottom with lemon juice, blackberries, and mint leaves.
2. Pour the water over the top.
3. Place the pitcher into the fridge and let it sit for a minimum of 1 hour, all the way up to 8 hours.
4. Add ice to a glass, pour the lemon blackberry water on top, and garnish with fresh blackberry, lemon slice, and some mint. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- Fresh ingredients – The key to the best infused fruit water is using fresh ingredients. Fresh mint, lemon juice, and blackberries are a must!
- Let it rest – When making a pitcher, be sure to allow the water time to rest so it can give you an intense fruity flavor. The longer it sits, the more flavor you will get.
- Make it sweet – If you want to add a little bit of sweetness, drizzle in some maple syrup, agave nectar, or honey.
- Try some variety – The great thing about this lemon blackberry water is that it is fun to play with the flavors. Add more or less fruit, swap the fruit entirely, or skip the mint! It’s ultimately up to you; as long as you like it, that is all that matters.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does this lemon blackberry water last?
2-3 days in the fridge. As the infused water sits in the fridge, it will begin to break down, and the fruit will become mushy. Not only will it look strange, but it will also eventually start to change the flavor as well.
Can I use frozen fruit?
Yes, it’s fine to use frozen blackberries, but you’ll need to remember that they break down a lot faster than fresh fruit. So, it’s only going to last 1-2 days in the fridge.
Choosing frozen fruit is a good idea when blackberries aren’t in season or when you are in a pinch and don’t have fresh on hand.
Can I use store-bought lemon juice?
I don’t recommend using store-bought lemon juice if you can avoid it. Fresh lemon juice gives you the perfect flavor, while the store-bought lemon juice simply doesn’t taste that great. If you genuinely have no other alternative, go for it, but keep in mind that it will hinder the flavor.
Do I need tap or filtered water?
Either tap or filtered water will work for this lemon blackberry water recipe. So, go with whatever you are used to drinking for the best results.
Can I only drink fruit infused water in the summer?
Nope, this nutritious drink can be sipped on all year long! While in the summer months, when it’s hot, you tend to drink more. But consuming infused water in the winter will also keep you hydrated.
Thing You Might Want To Make This Recipe:
Yirilan Glass Pitcher,51oz/1.5Liter Glass Jug with Sealed Lid,Beverage Pitcher for Hot/Cold Water,Iced Tea and Juice Drink（with Cup Brush)Mikasa Cheers Highball Glass, 19.75-Ounce, Set of 4Beer Can Glass with Bamboo Lids and Glass Straws, 4 Pack 16oz Drinking Glasses with Lids and Straws, Can Shaped Glass Cups, Iced Coffee Cup, Beer Glasses, Ideal for Water, Soda, Tea, GiftTicent Ice Cube Trays (Set of 2), Silicone Sphere Whiskey Ice Ball Maker with Lids & Large Square Ice Cube Molds for Cocktails & Bourbon – Reusable & BPA Free
Some other infused waters to try:
Other Blackberry Blackberry Recipes:
Blackberry Recipes From Bloggers We Love:
- FOR ONE GLASS
- 10 Blackberries (cleaned)
- 2 Mint Leaves (cleaned, or a whole sprig if you choose)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Ice Cubes (in glass)
- Water (cold)
- FOR PITCHER
- 30 Blackberries (cleaned)
- 2 sprigs Mint Leaves (fresh & cleaned)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 10 cups Water
- Ice Cubes (in each glass)
FOR ONE GLASS
- Place the blackberries, lemon juice and fresh mint in a glass
- Top with ice
- Add cold water
- Place the blackberries, lemon juice and mint sprigs in the pitcher
- Pour water into the pitcher
- Toss it in the refrigerator to allow the flavors to infuse. I recommend anywhere from 1 - 8 hours. The longer it sits, the more flavor you will get.
- When serving, add ice to the glass
Feel free to add more blackberries, lemon juice or fresh mint if you prefer! The great news about this refreshing water is that you can easily adjust it to your taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
JoyJolt Spirits Stemless Wine Glasses for Red or White Wine (Set of 4)-15-Ounces
JoyJolt 4-Piece Afina Cocktail Glasses Set, Martini Glasses- 8-Ounces
Set of 8 Highball Glasses, Cocktail Highball Glasses, Tall Drinking Glasses for Water, Juice, Cocktails, Beer and More, Elegant Bar Glasses, Italian Highball Glasses, 10 oz Highball Glasses
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 152Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 124mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 17gSugar 15gProtein 5g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.