Find all of our TikTok Recipes for you in one location!
Are you a fan of TikTok and homemade cookies? Then, you’ve most probably seen the TikTok famous Homemade Blueberry Cookies doing rounds on the platform. These delectable cookies have taken the Internet by storm, with everyone trying their hand at whipping them up.
If you’re wondering what the hype is all about and want to give it a try, keep reading! In this blog post, we’ll be sharing the recipe for making these addictive blueberry cookies, so you too can experience the magic of these treats.
Got a craving for sweets? Our cookie recipes are the perfect treat to hit that sweet spot and satisfy your sweet tooth. We’ve got a huge variety of scrumptious options to choose from, so why not channel your inner chef and get cooking? It’s time to get ready for some truly delicious delights that will make your mouth water.
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
Looking for a scrumptious and satisfying main course? Well, look no more! Our Meatloaf Recipes are here to save the day! With a plethora of mouth-watering options to satisfy your cravings, why not unleash your inner chef and whip up a sensational meatloaf tonight?
Check out these awesome cookies, The Best Snickerdoodle Recipe, will have you making a larger batch than normal and freezing some for later, you an’t go wrong.
Homemade Blueberry Cookies Ingredients
How To Make TikTok Famous Blueberry Cookies Recipe
- Combine the salt, flour, and baking powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place the frozen blueberries in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute. They will soften and be similar to the texture of jam. Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Mix together the vegan butter and sugar until they become creamy, light, and fluffy.
- Fold in the blueberries and mix until they are incorporated well.
- Gently add in the dry ingredients a little at a time and stir after each addition.
- Add in the chocolate chips or chocolate shavings and mix.
- Place the dough in the freezer and let it chill for 30 minutes.
- Warm the oven to 400 degrees.
- Shape the cookie dough into 12 equal sized cookie balls. Place them on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the homemade blueberry cookies for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool. Serve, and enjoy!
TikTok Blueberry Cookies Tips
Now that you know how to make TikTok blueberry cookies, it’s time to talk about a few tips to ensure the results are perfect.
- Never overmix the cookie dough. When you stir the cookie dough too much there will be little tiny bubbles that form. This is going to cause your blueberry cookies to fall flat and be dull. So, only mix the ingredients until they are barely incorporated.
- Always use softened butter. If you try to cream the butter while it’s cold, it’s not going to work. It will end up super lumpy and will affect the texture of the cookies too.
- Double check your oven temperature. It’s a good idea to periodically double check your oven temp. If it’s running too hot the cookies will burn quickly or if it’s not hot enough they will be undercooked. Make adjustments as needed to ensure all of your baked goods are cooked at the proper temperature.
- It’s vital to warm the blueberries. You just can’t get the beautiful purple results without warming the blueberries. I also don’t recommend using fresh blueberries because it just won’t be the same.
Homemade Blueberry Cookies FAQs
Can I Use Different Fruit?
While I haven’t tried any other kind of fruit yet, I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. Raspberries or strawberries would both work similar to blueberries. Be sure to only use frozen fruit and to microwave it. Because strawberries are larger, you may need to heat them a little bit longer to get the correct texture.
Is It Okay To Use Regular Butter?
Sure! You can swap the vegan butter for regular unsalted butter. Or if you opt to use salted butter, omit the salt in the recipe.
How Long Do Cookies Last?
Leftover blueberry cookies will last up to 4 days at room temperature. Keep them in a sealed container and away from heat or steam. Additionally, you can freeze them for up to 3 months. Thaw before serving and enjoy.
Fun Cookie Recipes:
- 1 c frozen blueberries
- ½ salted butter, softened
- ¼ c granulated sugar
- ¼ c light brown sugar
- 1 ½ c all purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3.5 oz. white chocolate bar (or 1 c white chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 325°, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat frozen blueberries in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until they have thawed and soft. This taken about 3-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar and light brown sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Add in cooled blueberries and beat on high speed of your mixer until completely combined.
- Stir in the all purpose flour, baking powder and vanilla extract until just combined.
Fold in the white chocolate.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges have just set and begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying!
You can also use fresh blueberries. You will need to lightly dust the tops of the blueberries with sugar so that they “sweat” and produce juice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Parchment Paper Sheets
11 Inch Baking Sheets Pan Nonstick Set of 2, Walooza 1-inch Deep Baking Trays, 11X9 Inch Cookie Sheet Replacement Toaster Oven Tray, Non Toxic & Heavy Duty & Easy Clean
Pyrex 3 Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set with 1, 1.5, 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowls for Kitchen, Baking, and Storage, Microwave, Freezer, and Dishwasher Safe , Proudly Made in the USA
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 144Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 3mgSodium 43mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 1gSugar 14gProtein 2g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.