Bursting with flavor and vibrant color, this incredible Peach Salsa is the perfect addition to all your summer meals. Fresh peaches steal the show with this sweet and zesty salsa recipe. Fruit salsa goes well on fish, chicken, steak, or with chips. A few seconds in your food processor, and you’ll be ready to serve this easy side dish.
Why You’ll Love This Salsa Recipe With Peaches
- It’s easy!
- You only need 6 ingredients.
- Crowds love to munch on this peach salsa.
- Great for potlucks, barbecues, parties, and tailgating.
- Even kids will devour this healthy recipe.
What You’ll Need To Make This Peach Salsa Recipe
- Fresh Peaches
- Red Onion
- Lemon Juice
How To Make Peach Salsa
- Add the peaches, onions, cilantro, jalapenos, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor. Give it a whirl until combined and the desired texture.
- Serve on top of your favorite meat or with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Peach Salsa Recipe Variations
I think you will especially enjoy how versatile and easy this recipe is to adjust. So feel free to add in your favorite ingredients to customize it for your taste buds. Try out some of these ideas to get you started:
- Feeling spicy? If you love lots of heat in your salsa, add in some cayenne pepper, extra jalapenos, or a dash of chili powder.
- Add some extra fruit! Go wild and add in some chopped pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, or mango for some extra pizzazz. Can you ever have too much fruit?
- Out of lemon juice? No worries! Swap it for freshly squeezed orange juice, lime juice, or pineapple juice. They will all add a different flavor element to the homemade salsa.
- For some added sweetness, drizzle a little bit of honey into the food processor.
- If you aren’t a fan of cilantro or just ran out, you can exchange it for fresh oregano or parsley.
Homemade Salsa FAQs
Do I Have To Use Fresh Peaches?
Yes and no. Okay, here is the thing…I always prefer to use fresh peaches. When you can find them in season, there is seriously nothing better. They are sweet, delicious, and extra juicy. If you want to make the best peach salsa recipe ever, fresh peaches are a must.
However, you can use canned peaches if you are in a bind. I don’t prefer canned, but they will work in a pinch.
How Long Does Fruit Salsa Last?
This fruit salsa recipe is delicious when it’s eaten freshly made. However, as it sits for a few hours, the juices really get a chance to blend together and create something even more vibrant. So, you can actually make it and it will last in the fridge for up to 3 days. After that, the ingredients start to spoil and get extra mushy. The key is keeping it airtight, and cold when you aren’t serving it.
If you are taking the salsa to a party or event, I highly recommend keeping it on ice while you are serving it. Fill a bowl with ice, then cover it with a piece of plastic wrap. Then place the salsa in a smaller bowl. Place the bowl with salsa on top of the ice.
What Nutrients Are In Peach Salsa?
All the tasty nutrients are where this peach salsa really shines. It isn’t just a delicious dish; it’s filled with vitamin C, iron, vitamin E, folate, manganese, zinc, potassium, copper, and the list goes on. So you can feel good about eating peach salsa.
More Incredible Sides
Combine everything in a food processor and pulse only until well combined Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 50Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 1g
Combine everything in a food processor and pulse only until well combined
Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!