Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies
All of our Easy Oatmeal Cookie Recipes for you in one location. You will love the different types of Oatmeal Cookies The Wooden Spoon Effect has created!
This Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies recipe is the perfect way to show your loved ones that you care. These cookies are delicious, nutritious, and, best of all, they’re easy to make! Plus, with the help of an air fryer, these cookies will come out perfectly every time.
Find all of our Quick Air Fryer Cookies Recipes for you in one location. You will love the different types of Smoked Meatloaf The Wooden Spoon Effect has created!
So what are you waiting for? Start baking!
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
What Ingredients Do You Need to Make Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies?
- Sugar– Helps cookies spread, adds a more crisp texture to cookies, and surface cracking due to crystallization, which can be desirable depending on the type.
- Unsalted Butter- Always buy unsalted butter for baking, then add salt as needed. This is a quality-control technique to produce better baked goods.
- Vanilla Extract-To add that little extra something
- Eggs- Eggs separate more easily when cold, so if the recipe calls for separated eggs, do that when you take them out of the fridge, then let them come to room temperature.
- All Purpose Flour– When in doubt, always go with “all purpose” flour
- Salt-All baked goods taste better with a touch of salt
- Baking Powder-Necessary leveling agent
- Cinnamon– adds a little kick to the taste
- Baking Soda– Necessary leveling agent
- Oats– The star of the show
Are Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies Easy To Make?
Yep, In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Beat together and then add eggs and vanilla. Continue mixing together until light and fluffy. Add in the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda. Mix until well combined. Add the oats, use a large wooden spoon to mix into the dough. Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
Use a cookie scoop or large spoon to scoop a ball of dough and place into the air fryer basket. Leave about 1 inch in between cookies for room to spread. Air Fry at 300 degrees for 5-6 minutes, until cookies are golden brown.
Let cookies rest for 1-2 minutes before removing from air fryer basket.
How Long Do You Cook Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies?
In this recipe you should Air Fry the cookies at 300 degrees for 5-6 minutes, until cookies are golden brown. Let cookies rest for 1-2 minutes before removing from air fryer basket
What Is The Difference Between Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies And Oatmeal Cookies Made In The Oven?
A standard recipe in the oven requires between nine and eleven minutes, whereas baking cookies in an air fryer takes only five minutes. Due to your lessened tendency to move away during the shorter baking period, there may be fewer burnt cookies.
How Do You Know When Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies Are Done?
Many recipes for drop cookies, including those for oatmeal cookies, call for baking until the rims are golden or light brown. Frequently, the recipe also calls for the centers to look set (not jiggly and raw).
How Do You Store Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies?
We store our cookies in an Airtight Container for up to two weeks. You can freeze these cookies as well, if you wrap them two or three at a time in plastic wrap then place in a ziplock freezer baggie. Then remove them and defrost as you want them.
Want an easy, delicious dessert that will make your house smell amazing?
Try oatmeal cookies in the air fryer!
These cookies are simple to make and taste great. Plus, they’re a healthier alternative to traditional cookies. Give them a try today!
What You Might Need to Make This Recipe:
COSORI Pro Air Fryer Oven Combo, 5.8QT Max Xl Large Cooker with 300+ Recipes, One-Touch Screen with 11 Presets and Shake Reminder, Nonstick and Dishwasher-Safe Detachable Square Basket, Black200pcs Air Fryer Parchment Paper, Air Fryer Disposable Paper Liner 8.5inch, Premium Perforated Parchment Papers for Air Fryer, Streamer, Pans, No Burn, Easy Cleanup (Brown)TILUCK Measuring Cups & Spoons Set, Stackable Cups and Spoons, Nesting Measure Cups with Stainless Steel Handle, Kitchen Gadgets for Cooking & Baking (5+5, black)Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, Umite Chef 18 Piece Plastic Nesting Bowls Set Includes Measuring Cups, Mixing Bowl Set Great for Mixing, Baking, Serving, Dishwasher (Khaki)
You should try our Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies as well!
Want to Fix a full meal in the Air Fryer? Here are a few of our Favorites!
Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies
Craving a sweet treat, but don't want to indulge in something unhealthy? These air fryer oatmeal cookies are the perfect solution!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ cups oats
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Beat together and then add eggs and vanilla. Continue mixing together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Add the oats, use a large wooden spoon to mix into the dough.
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scoop or large spoon to scoop a ball of dough and place into the air fryer basket. Leave about 1 inch in between cookies for room to spread.
- Air Fry at 300 degrees for 5-6 minutes, until cookies are golden brown. Let cookies rest for 1-2 minutes before removing from air fryer basket
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
CINEYO Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set, 10-Piece Measuring Spoons and Cups With Colored Soft Silicone Handles - Complete Set of Measure Cups and Spoons For Cooking and Baking,
Pyrex 3 Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set with 1, 1.5, 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowls for Kitchen, Baking, and Storage, Microwave, Freezer, and Dishwasher Safe , Proudly Made in the USA
Checkered Chef Cooling Rack - Set of 2 Stainless Steel, Oven Safe Grid Wire Racks for Cooking & Baking - 8” x 11 ¾"
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 222Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 51mgSodium 149mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 1gSugar 17gProtein 4g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.