Looking for a delicious appetizer that will have your guests coming back for more? Look no further than our Best Baked Cheese Dip! This creamy and flavorful dip is perfect for pretzels, crackers, bread bowls, or even baguette bread. So get ready to party – with our Best Baked Cheese Dip, you’re sure to be the hit of the show!
Moms & Dads rejoice! This is the best baked cheese dip you will ever find. Delicious, easy to make, and sure to please a crowd, this dish is a winner in every way. So go ahead and preheat your oven – it’s time to get cheesy!
When it comes to baked cheese dip, there’s just nothing better. This dish is easy to make and sure to please a crowd. So preheat your oven and get ready for some cheesy goodness.
The great thing about this dip is that you can customize it however you like. Whether you prefer a classic cheese dip with bacon and tomatoes, or something a little more exotic, the possibilities are endless. So get creative and have some fun with it.
No matter what ingredients you choose, one thing is for sure – this dish will be delicious. Your friends and family will love getting a taste of your culinary skills, so don’t hesitate to give this recipe a try.
What Are The Ingredients in Best Baked Dip?
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Gruyere Cheese
- Green Onions
How Do You Make Best Baked Cheese Dip?
1- Lay out the cream cheese so it can soften to room temperature.
2- Cook the bacon in the manner that you normally would, allow to cool, and chop into small pieces.
3- Wash and dry the green onions and thinly slice on an angle.
4- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
5- In a medium sized bowl, add in the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, gruyere cheese, bacon (reserve some for topping the dip), and combine thoroughly with a spoon.
6- Then pour into a baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for 35 minutes.
7- Remove from oven, top with additional bacon and the green onions and serve warm!
What Do I Serve With Best Baked Cheese Dip
Best Baked Cheese Dip goes well with a range of dipping choices, such as vegetables, crackers, and chips. Serve with celery sticks, pretzel thins, tortilla chips, bagel chips, or potato chips as dipping accompaniments. This dip can also be used as a spread for crackers or toast. You might also add tomatoes or olives to your dip.
Can I Freeze This Dip?
No, Cream cheese dip should not be frozen because it will become runny when thawed.
How To Store Cheese Dip?
Refrigerate leftover best baked cheese dip for up to 4 days in an airtight container. You may eat leftover dip cold or reheat it in the oven or microwave.
Where Should I purchase Gruyere Cheese?
You can purchase at your local grocery store or a speciality shop. Check out our favorite online gourmet shop, For The Gourmet.
Try one of our other starters for your party as well!
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get started on this delicious baked cheese dip – it’s sure to please everyone! And if you’re looking for more amazing recipes, be sure to check out our website. We’ve got something for every taste, so you’re sure to find the perfect dish to impress your friends and family. Enjoy!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature and any brand
- 1 cup of mayo, any brand
- 8 oz sour cream, any brand
- 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz of gruyere cheese
- 8 pcs of bacon that has already been cooked and chopped
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Lay out the cream cheese so it can soften to room temperature.
- Cook the bacon in the manner that you normally would, allow to cool, and chop into small pieces.
- Wash and dry the green onions and thinly slice on an angle.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, add in the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, gruyere cheese, bacon (reserve some for topping the dip), and combine thoroughly with a spoon.
- Then pour into a baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with additional bacon and the green onions and serve warm!
- If your family prefers other cheeses, you can definitely sub those in.
- You could also bake this in a bread bowl. It would be extremely delicious that way as well.
Nutrition InformationYield 18 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 240Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 47mgSodium 331mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 8g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.