Find all of our Tik Tok Cinnamon Rolls Recipes in one location. You will love the different types of Cinnamon Roll Recipes The Wooden Spoon Effect has created!
Are you hankering for something sweet and delightful? Looking for a new twist to add zest to your life? Then, come along with us and make Tik Tok Apple Cinnamon Rolls!
We’ll show you a fun, quick way of making this scrumptious treat that’s sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. The result is one delicious bite after another filled with tart apple pieces in between layers of gooey cinnamon-infused sweetness.
In no time at all, you’ll have a mouth watering dessert or snack that will disappear faster than the time it takes to make them – so let’s get baking!
What Ingredients Are Needed For Cinnamon Rolls and Apple Pie Filling TikTok
- Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Cinnamon Rolls
- Apple Pie Filling
How To Make Tik Tok Apple Cinnamon Rolls?
Turn your baking dish into a sweet treat with this deliciously simple recipe! Using just 10 rolls, melted butter, and some cinnamon-sugar goodness you can transform the plain ingredients into something special. Cut each roll up for generous portions of deliciousness before sprinkling them in a bag full of sugary dreams. Top it off with 12 spoonfuls of apple pie filling to make an unforgettable dessert that will have everyone rushing back for more! Heat oven to 350°F and get ready to take things from scrumptious to sinfully delightful – all after 27 minutes or less!
For an added touch of sweetness, give your dessert the royal treatment by stirring together two scrumptious icings and microwaving until it’s drizzling perfection. A few seconds in the microwave is all you need to top off any treat with a decorative dollop!
How To Store Cinnamon Rolls?
Got a craving for cinnamon rolls but don’t know how to store them so you can snack on their deliciousness later? Don’t worry, these treats are the gift that keeps giving. In an airtight container or tightly wrapped in plastic wrap, they’ll stay fresh at room-temperature up to two days and longer if tucked away in your fridge or freezer properly!
Variations To Cinnamon Rolls with Apple Pie Filling Recipe:
Why settle for a plain casserole when you can transform it into something sweet and special with all the mix-ins? Synchronize your breakfast vibes by adding fruit (like raisins and apricots), chocolate chips, nuts or seeds of your choice – even frosting! If health is on your priority list use sunflower or pumpkin seeds to get a desirable crunch without compromising nutrition. And don’t forget some extra drizzle of love in the form of whipped cream/ice cream along with sprinkles…breakfast just got sweeter!!
Get your hands on this tasty combination of sweet and spice quickly or you’ll be missing out on a foodie delight everyone is talking about. Our rolls are packed full of traditional flavors – fresh apple pieces, cinnamon and sugar – with a modern twist that is sure to satisfy any cravings. But don’t take our word for it, try one today!
These Tik Tok Apple Cinnamon Rolls soar past other offerings in the market with their comfort-food goodness in a more compact size that’s just right for snacking or enjoying a quick breakfast before school or work.
What You Might Need To Make This Recipe:
KitchenTour Ceramic Bakeware Set, Rectangular Baking Dish Casserole Dish Lasagna Pan with Double Handles Stoneware Bakeware Set of 2 – BlueFarberware Professional Plastic Mixing Bowls, Set of 3 (Aqua, Gray, White)KitchenAid All Purpose Kitchen Shears, 10-Inch, Ink BlueZiploc Gallon Food Storage Bags, Grip ‘n Seal Technology for Easier Grip, Open, and Close, 75 Count
Tik Tok Apple Cinnamon Rolls are incredibly easy to make, and they’re perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch. The rolls are fluffy and flavorful, with a sweet and tart apple filling and a delicious cinnamon-sugar topping. If you’re looking for an easy breakfast recipe that will impress your friends and family, give these rolls a try!
Other Delicious Cinnamon Roll Recipes:
- Cinnamon Rolls with Heavy Cream
- Bakery Style Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Rolls with Half and Half
- Tik Tok Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Roll Icing
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (17.5 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Cinnamon Rolls with Original Icing (5 Count)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup apple pie filling with more fruit
- Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In a large resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix sugar and cinnamon. Remove rolls from cans; cover and refrigerate icing containers. Separate dough into 10 rolls; cut each into 6 pieces. Add roll pieces to a large bowl; drizzle with melted butter, tossing to coat.
- Add half of the roll pieces to a bag with sugar and cinnamon mixture; seal and shake to coat pieces, breaking up any large clumps. Remove from the bag, and arrange the pieces in a baking dish. Repeat for remaining dough; discard any remaining sugar mixture.
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, add apple pie filling; cut apples into 1-inch pieces with kitchen scissors. Drop 12 tablespoonfuls of apple pie filling on top of dough
- Bake for 27 to 32 minutes or until dough is baked through in the center and deep golden brown around edges. If starting to brown too much, cover with foil for the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Cool for 10 minutes. In a small microwavable bowl, add icing from both containers. Microwave uncovered on High 15 to 20 seconds or until stirred smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle icing on top before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hasense 8 Inches Porcelain Dinner Plates Set of 4 for Salad Dessert Snack Pasta and Appetizer, Brown
Sweese 520.101 Porcelain Baking Dish, Non-stick Lasagna Pan, Large Rectangular Baking Pan, Casserole Dish, 13 x 9 Inches, White
Pyrex 3 Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set with 1, 1.5, 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowls for Kitchen, Baking, and Storage, Microwave, Freezer, and Dishwasher Safe , Proudly Made in the USA
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 237Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 15mgSodium 295mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 1gSugar 26gProtein 2g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.