Find all of our Best Fall Recipes in one location. You will love the different types of Fall Recipes The Wooden Spoon Effect has created!
You want a taste of Autumn in your mouth in the middle of winter. You don’t want something hot, so The Best Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte is the best choice for you!
But if you’re not a fan of hot drinks or you want to mix it up a little, you might want to try an iced pumpkin spice latte. In this blog post, we’ll talk about the best iced pumpkin spice latte recipe that you can make at home, so you can enjoy this fall favorite in a new way.
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
The Best Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte looks like a typical iced coffee drink but tastes more like Pumpkin Pie. The Pumpkin Spice flavor is brought out from the Pumpkin spices and a hint of coffee taste comes through as well. It tastes delicious, refreshing and will definitely bring a taste of autumn to you in the middle of winter.
What Ingredients are used to make The Best Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- Brewed Coffee
- Almond Milk
- Pumpkin Purée
- Maple Syrup
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla Extract
- Fine Sea Salt
How Do You Make A Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Step 1: Put all the ingredients in a blender except the ice.
Step 2: Blend all the ingredients (except the ice).
Final Step: In a glass, add first the ice cubes and then pour the blender mix. Serve with a straw and enjoy!
Dive into our thirst-quenching selection of Refreshing Classic Cocktails, presenting a handpicked assortment of beloved and iconic drinks that masterfully balance vibrant flavors, premium ingredients, and stylish presentation for an unforgettable sipping experience.
Variations To Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte:
Here are some exciting variations to the classic Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- Double Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew: A double shot of pumpkin cream and cold brew coffee for an extra punch of pumpkin goodness.
- Pumpkin Birthday Cake Latte: Mix in a hint of vanilla syrup to your pumpkin spice latte to create a dessert-like flavor.
- Chai, Pumpkin Spice, and Everything Nice: Add a splash of chai tea to your latte for a spicy twist.
- Iced Pumpkin Toffee Coffee: Blend in some toffee syrup for a sweet and buttery variation.
- Pumpkin Candy Apple Latte: Incorporate apple syrup for a unique fall-inspired creation.
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte: Combine chai tea with pumpkin spice for a warm and aromatic blend.
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate: Swap out the coffee for hot chocolate to make a cozy, kid-friendly option.
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Caramel Macchiato: Add caramel syrup for a rich and decadent twist.
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Latte: Enhance the classic with a splash of vanilla for a smooth and creamy version.
- Pumpkin Spiced Iced Almond Milk Latte: Use almond milk for a dairy-free and vegan-friendly alternative.
Remember, the key to a perfect Iced PSL is to adjust the ingredients according to your taste preference. Enjoy experimenting with these variations!
Libby’s, 100% Pure Pumpkin, 15oz Can (Pack of 6)Javy Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, Iced Coffee, Arabica Coffee Beverages, 30X Liquid Coffee Concentrate, Instant Coffee Alternative, Concentrated Ice Coffee Drinks & Cold-Brew, Coffee Gifts, 6 oz.Coombs Family Farms Maple Syrup, Organic, Grade A, Dark Color, Robust Taste, 32 Fl Oz
Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte is the perfect drink for a hot summer day. The only thing better than this iced PSL, is cuddling with your favorite pet!
Sick of making trips to the liquor store every time you crave a drink? Wish you had all the ingredients at home to whip up your favorite cocktails? Check out Stocking Your Home Bar for tips on always being ready for happy hour. It’s time to upgrade your at-home drinking game.
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Pumpkin Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Handful of ice
- Put all the ingredients in a blender except the ice.
- Blend all the ingredients (except the ice).
- In a glass, add first the ice cubes and then pour the blender mix. Serve with a straw and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
KGnB Whiskey Glasses,Set of 2,11 oz,Premium Scotch Glasses,Bourbon Glasses for Cocktails,Rock Style Old Fashioned Drinking Glassware,Perfect for Father's Day,Party,Bars,Gift, Restaurants and Home
JoyJolt Faye Highball Glasses Set of 6 Tall Drinking Glasses. 13oz Cocktail Glass Set. Lead-Free Crystal Glassware. Bourbon or Whiskey Glass Cup, Bar, Iced Tea, Water, Mojito and Tom Collins Glasses
Weemium 200 Biodegradable Paper Straws - Durable & Eco-Friendly in 10 Color Stripes - Rainbow Drinking Straws & Party Decoration Supplies
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 128Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 84mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 2gSugar 21gProtein 2g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.