All of our Easy Oatmeal Cookie Recipes for you in one location. You will love the different types of Oatmeal Cookies The Wooden Spoon Effect has created!
Today’s recipe is a great way to have a no added sugar cookie that is a great choice any day of the week. These Swerve Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect recipe to have around when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to spoil your diet! This recipe will become your favorite cookies. Requires just 9 ingredients and it can be made in less than 20 minutes from start to finish. Plus, it tastes great, and your whole family will love them! Don’t waste another minute—try these “sugar” free oatmeal cookies out today!
Not only are these cookies an incredible treat that anyone can enjoy, but they’re healthier, too! Made with just a few ingredients and baked in a matter of minutes, these tasty treats are sure to be a big hit. Not to mention they’re much better for you than those store-bought oatmeal cookies.
This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend! I am a member of amazon services llc associates program.
- Vegetable Oil
- Large Egg
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Swerve Brown Sugar
- Old Fashioned Oats
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
How To Make Swerve Oatmeal Cookies
1. Turn the oven on and begin heating to 350 degrees.
2. Add together the following ingredients in a large mixing bowl: Vegetable oil, Swerve brown sugar, egg, and vanilla. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder and add to the mixture.
3. To the dry ingredients, add the oats and milk, then stir well and use a spoon or cookie scoop to drop balls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Put in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. When golden brown remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes then move to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Super easy recipe
- Cures your sweet tooth
- Cookie recipe you’ll want over and over
- Great for parties
- Sugar free cookie
- Never over mix the cookie dough. Mixing the cookie dough too much will lead to a dry and dense cookie! Instead, once the ingredients are barely incorporated, it’s time to bake them. You’ll be thanking yourself later!
- Measure correctly. Baking isn’t one of those times when you can guess on amount of ingredients. It’s essential to get good results, to accurately measure everything.
- It’s okay to chill. While it’s not required for this recipe if you have time to chill the dough, feel free! It will keep the cookies from spreading too much when baking. 30 minutes is enough time and isn’t required.
- Try lining the baking sheet. You can either use a piece of parchment paper or a silicone mat to line the cookie sheet if you want! It will keep them from sticking and makes cleanup even easier.
- Change it up. For fun, you can swap the vanilla extract for almond or caramel extract. Both are pretty tasty and will give the cookies a completely new flavor!
- Add mix ins. It’s fine to add in nuts, dried fruit, or chocolate chips. Add no more than ½ cup of your favorite add in or combination of mix ins.
Can You Use Quick Oats For These Swerve Oatmeal Cookies?
No, it’s not recommended to use quick oats. You can use them in a pinch, but the cookies will end up much drier, and the texture will be way off. When possible, stick to rolled oats for best results.
Are These Oatmeal Cookies Gluten Free?
No, this recipe is not for gluten free cookies. However, you can make them gluten free! Swap the all purpose flour for your favorite gluten free baking mix. Also, it’s important to shop for certified gluten free oats to ensure that they are free of gluten.
Looking for a recipe for traditional oatmeal cookies but need them to have healthy ingredients? The best thing is we have taken a conventional oatmeal cookies recipe and turned them into low carb keto oatmeal cookies. Pro tip: Traditional recipes can easily be made into sugar free recipes by substituting the sugar for any swerve sugar or sugar substitute.
This sugar free oatmeal cookie recipe will be mistaken for regular oatmeal cookies every time you make them!
Don’t Forget to try one of our other Oatmeal Cookie Recipes!
- Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Oatmeal Cookies with Nutmeg
- Diabetic Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- 1 Cup of firmly pack Swerve Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup of Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 3 cups of Oats
- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine vegetable oil, Swerve brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder and add to the mixture.
- Add in the oats and milk.
- Stir well and drop by teaspoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 2
Amount Per Serving Calories 170Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 8mgSodium 116mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 1gSugar 8gProtein 3g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.