These Pitcher Palomas are sure to be your new go-to drink this summer! It’s easy to make an alcoholic version or go with a mocktail. The invigorating flavors will have you smacking your lips and savoring every last drop of this bubbly drink. For a special treat, soak a few slices of grapefruit in the drink and munch on them. It’s so good!
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
What You Will Need For A Pitcher of Palomas
- Grapefruit Juice
- Lime Juice
- Sparkling Water
- Sliced Grapefruit & Lime
- Tequila (optional)
Tropicana Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Drink, 15.2 fl oz Bottles, (Pack of 12)Amazon Brand – Happy Belly Clover Honey, 12 OunceReaLime 100% Lime Juice, 8 Fluid Ounce BottleS.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, [24 Count] 16.9 fl oz. Plastic Bottles (Pack of 2)
How To Make Pitcher Palomas
- Begin by pouring the grapefruit juice in a large pitcher. Add in the lime juice, sparkling water, honey and tequila (if you are making an alcoholic version) and stir well.
- Add some slices of fresh cut grapefruit and lime as a garnish.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the easy pitcher palomas on top. Sit back, kick your feet up, and enjoy!
Why You’ll Love This Paloma Pitcher Cocktail
- It’s elegant and perfect for showers, barbecues, or parties by the pool.
- The flavors scream summertime!
- You can easily make it into a cocktail or mocktail.
- It’s beautiful and will impress a crowd.
Can I Swap The Honey?
Sure! If you aren’t a fan of honey or want to make the drink vegan, you can swap the honey for agave nectar or maple syrup. They will slightly adjust the flavor of the drink but will still be tasty and refreshing.
Is It Okay To Use Flavored Sparkling Water?
Yep, that’s more than fine. They make some really good grapefruit and lime sparkling waters and they would both be terrific in this drink. If you opt for a different flavor, you need to go with something that is going to compliment the grapefruit juice. Orange, lemon, or a combination of citrus flavors is going to be best.
Do I Need Fresh Grapefruit Juice Or Store-Bought?
You can go either way here. They are both great options.Using store-bought is all about convenience and being able to use it right away with no squeezing grapefruits. However, the flavor of fresh grapefruit juice is hard to beat. So, try both ways to see what you enjoy the most. Just watch the sugar content on the store-bought juice if you are cutting back on sugar. Many juices are loaded with extra sugar that you may not want.
Can I Salt The Rim Of The Glass?
Absolutely! Simply take a lime wedge or grapefruit wedge and rub it around the glass. Then dip the glass in salt, sugar or a combination of both. Then scoop the ice into the cup and pour the pitcher palomas on top. Enjoy!
More Thirst-Quenching Drinks
- Easiest Watermelon Mint Cocktail
- Strawberry Mango Frozen Cocktail
- Easiest Frozen Margarita
- Cranberry Vodka Lime Cocktail
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup lime juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Add the grapefruit juice, lime juice, sparkling water, and honey in a large pitcher. Stir to combine well
- Garnish with slices of grapefruit and lime
- Served cold with ice
- You can add the tequila to taste!
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 2 cups
Amount Per Serving Calories 175Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 7mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 0gSugar 18gProtein 2g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.