Margarita with a Beer Bottle
Find the best resource for How To Make Margaritas with all of The Wooden Spoon Effect’s Margarita recipes located for you in place!
We’ve all seen lime wedges perched atop beer bottles, serving as a makeshift garnish. But have you ever tried actually adding a beer to your limey cocktail for an even zestier concoction? Enter the Margarita with a Beer Bottle!
This creative twist on the classic margarita combines lager and tequila with some tart yet refreshingly fruity flavors. Whether you’re looking to kick off any celebratory occasion or just want to refresh yourself in the heat of summer sunshine, this drink is sure to do just that – cheers!
Are you feeling lucky? Try Our Lucky Irish Margarita next!
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend! I am a member of amazon services llc associates program.
That’s right – today we’re going to walk you through an easy step-by-step guide on how to make your very own margarita with a beer bottle! So get ready, grab yourself one of those long necked bottles from your nearest store or bar (or refrigerator!), and let’s start experimenting.
What Do I Need To Make A Margarita with A Beer?
- Lime Juice
- Whiskey Sour Mix
- Triple Sec
- Corona- 7 ounce bottles
- Lime Wedges
- Salt to rim the glasses
How Do You Make A Margarita With Beer?
1. Fill a pitcher with ice
2. Add the tequila, triple sec, and whiskey sour mix
3. Top off with lime juice
4. You can add the beer bottles to the 3/4 full pitcher or 3/4 full individual glasses, but whatever you do, make sure you do not overfill the pitcher or glassware!
5. Garnish by dipping a lime wedge in salt, and tossing it in the glass.
What Beer Can Be Used To Make A Margarita?
Hey, listen up all you beer-loving margarita enthusiasts! If you want to take your beverage game to the next level, you need to select the right beer to complement your margarita. It’s not as simple as just throwing any old beer in there, folks.
But fear not, we have some killer suggestions for you to try out. Get ready to have your taste buds blown away!
Try using a good old lager, like the beloved Mexican brew, Corona? Its crisp and refreshing flavor is sure to add some zest to any drink.
Mexican Beer Examples:
- Corona– Corona, arguably one of the most well-known Mexican beers available, is the most popular Mexican beer globally. Moreover, it is the most popular imported beer in all of North America, including the US and Canada.
- Modelo– A Munich dunkel-style lager known as Negra Modelo Especial is brewed for two times as long as most other beers. It is one of the most popular beers in Mexico, particularly among dark beers.
- Dos Equis-This beer is a lager in essence, but it sips more like a pilsner. Dos Equis is a golden Mexican beer with a smooth, crisp finish and a well-balanced flavor.
- Pacifico-This golden Mexican beer in the pilsner style is renowned for its crisp, light flavor and faint bitterness. The ideal summer beer, Pacifico beer boasts a mild, citrusy hop flavor and lots of carbonation.
What Do You Serve With A Beer Margarita?
Looking to spice up your next Mexican fiesta?
Why not try serving beer-based margaritas alongside some spicy chips, zesty salsa, and refreshing ceviche? Not a fan of seafood? No problem! These margaritas also pair perfectly with chicken enchiladas, tasty tacos, and, for a bit of crunch, a simple taco salad.
Your guests will be sipping on their cerveza-infused cocktails all night long!
The Spice Lab White Traditional Margarita Salt Cocktail Glass Rimmer – Gluten Free Non-GMO No MSG All Natural Brand – Finishing Margarita Salt for Specialty CocktailsExotic Cocktail Salt: Margarita Lime – All-Natural Glass Rimmer & Finishing Sea Salt, Blended & Infused with Lime Zest – No MSG, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free (5 oz Pouch)Chefcaptain Schooner Beer Glass – 21.5 Oz Extra Large Goblet Crystal Style ZERO LEAD Shrimp Cocktail, Coronaritas, Margaritas 4 PACKLysenn Stemless Margarita Glasses Set of 2 – Elegant Vertical Stripes Cocktail Glasses – Premium Hand Blown Glassware for Martini and Mixed Drinks – 10 oz Gold Rim1 Pack 3 Tier Bar Glass Rimmer for Margarita and Cocktail, Bartender Tool,Salt Box Spice ContainerMason Jar 16 Oz. Glass Mugs with Handle and Lid Set Of 4 – Home Essentials & Beyond – Old Fashioned Drinking Glass Bottles Original Mason Jar Pint Sized Cup Set.
- Easy Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Blended Margarita Recipe
- Spicy Cucumber Margarita
- Easiest Frozen Margarita
There you have it! A Margarita with a Beer Bottle to really shake things up. What better way to celebrate than with this cold, fizzy and fresh cocktail; perfect for any summer gathering.
This margarita adds the perfect balance between sweet and salty, with a kick of beer and limey goodness that certainly won’t disappoint. So next time you want to mix something up (literally!), remember the Beer Margarita and all the deliciousness it has to offer.
Here’s hoping your taste buds thank you for this refreshingly unique beverage!
Margarita with a Beer Bottle
Take your margaritas to the next level!
- 8 oz tequila
- 1/4 C lime juice fresh
- 1/4 C whiskey sour mix
- 2 oz Triple Sec
- 3 C ice
- 4 beers- Corona
- 1 lime wedges
- 1. Fill a pitcher with ice
- 2. Add the tequila, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix
- 3. Top off with lime juice
- 4. You can add the beer bottles to the 3/4 full pitcher or 3/4 full individual glasses, but whatever you do, make sure you do not overfill the pitcher or glassware!
- 5. Garnish by dipping a lime wedge in salt, and tossing it in the glass
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
JoyJolt Faye Highball Glasses Set of 6 Tall Drinking Glasses. 13oz Cocktail Glass Set. Lead-Free Crystal Glassware. Bourbon or Whiskey Glass Cup, Bar, Iced Tea, Water, Mojito and Tom Collins Glasses
HQOExpress All Natural Kosher Salt Coarse – Non GMO – All Natural, Iodine Free Cooking and Seasoning Sea Salt – 36 oz. Chef Jar
Set of 8 Highball Glasses, Cocktail Highball Glasses, Tall Drinking Glasses for Water, Juice, Cocktails, Beer and More, Elegant Bar Glasses, Italian Highball Glasses, 10 oz Highball Glasses
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 380Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 27mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 1gSugar 8gProtein 2g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.