Keto Fruit Dip
This Keto Fruit Dip is a must-have treat for any occasion. You only need 4 ingredients to whip up a batch and it’s basically heaven for your mouth. It’s creamy, vibrant, and ideal for your sweet tooth. Try it and see for yourself.
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
What You’ll Need For This Keto Fruit Dip Recipe
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Swerve Powdered Sweetener
KETO:SWEET Ultimate Sugar Alternative 100% Natural Erythritol Confectioners In Resealable Bag, Unflavored, 12 OzSwerve Sweetener, Confectioners (Pack of 2)McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract, 4 fl ozAmazon Brand – Happy Belly Pure Vanilla Extract, 1 fl oz
How To Make Keto Fruit Dip Cream Cheese Recipe
- Begin by beating the heavy cream in a mixing bowl. Mix until there are peaks that form.
- Then add in the powdered sweetener and keep beating the cream until it’s mixed well and there are stiff peaks.
- Combine the cream cheese, more powdered sweetener, and vanilla together in a separate bowl. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream mixture until blended. Place in the fridge for one hour, then serve. Enjoy!
Keto Cheesecake Dip And Fruit Variations & Tips
- Feeling a little zesty? Add in some lemon or lime juice to add some extra pizzazz. Mix in 1-2 tablespoons or as much as you want until the desired flavor is reached.
- Extracts can be fun! You can add in additional extracts or swap the vanilla for them. Use coconut extract for a tropical feel. Or go with almond extract, lemon, banana, or orange to make it even more stimulating. Start off by adding in ½ teaspoon and increase as you want.
- While you can beat the heavy cream by hand, a stand mixer is best. It will whip it faster and much more efficiently.
- It’s vital to use room temperature cream cheese. If you use cold cream cheese, it’s going to be super lumpy, and the results just won’t be that great. Place the cream cheese on the counter around an hour before you begin.
- Don’t skip chilling the fruit dip. To really achieve the full effect, it’s an important step to cool before eating. It allows the cream and cream cheese to truly blend. Plus, it tastes much better when it’s really cold.
- Craving chocolate? No problem! Add in 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, and it will be rich and luscious. Perfect for all your sweet cravings.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips in the dip. Just make sure to go for sugar-free chocolate to keep it low carb.
What Do I Serve With Keto Fruit Dip?
If you eat a keto diet, then you already know that fruit can really increase your carb intake. For best results, you should stick with berries to get the least amount of carbs. Raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries are all really good.
You could also dip keto-friendly cookies or coconut pieces too. Try out different foods with it and see what you like best.
Can I Make It Lighter?
Yes, if you want something a little bit lighter and not as rich, you can actually swap half of the cream cheese. Again, it’s best to use room temperature yogurt. Make sure it’s not flavored and Greek with full fat. You may need to add a little bit more sweetener if the yogurt makes it too tangy for you.
How Long Does The Dip Last?
Keep the dip in a sealed container in the fridge, and it will keep for 2-3 days.
Can I Freeze Fruit Dip?
Yep! It actually freezes pretty well. It will last in the freezer for 2-3 months. To thaw, place in the fridge overnight and whip with a fork before serving.
More Delicious Recipes
Keto Fruit Dip
- 8oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp + 1/2 cup Swerve Powdered Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks begin to form.
- Add in the 1 tsp powdered sweetener and continue to beat the cream until the sweetener is mixed throughout and stiff peaks form.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the large mixing bowl containing the cream cheese mixture until well blended. Allow the mixture to chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 Tbs
Amount Per Serving Calories 125Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 36mgSodium 74mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 2g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.
What an easy and fun treat! I can’t wait to make this. Thinking of taking your suggestions and adding some lemon zest, a hint of vanilla extract and some fresh blueberries.
I could eat this fruit dip all day! Its so delish! Thanks for the recipe
First time trying Swerve Powdered Sweetener and it was awesome! This is definitely going to be a main stay in our house! Added a bit of lime as you suggested and loved the bit of tang in the flavour.
This is such an inviting and delicious dessert. Love it.
Sometimes I get bored with fruits, this dip is a fun way to enjoy them and even celery sticks and carrots.