We are going to teach you How To Make Yogurt Parfaits at Home that are delicious, healthy, and super easy. Yogurt parfaits make an easy family friendly breakfast or snack and only take minutes to prepare.
Greek yogurt is so extremely healthy for you. It packs a big punch of protein, and when paired with fresh fruit it tastes terrific too. The best part is that you can make the fruit and yogurt parfaits ahead of time to enjoy for days.
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
Ingredients Needed For Yogurt Parfaits
- Greek Yogurt
Equipment Needed For This Recipe
How To Make Yogurt Parfaits
1. Add ¼ of Greek yogurt to your container of choice.
2. Sprinkle ¼ cup granola on top of the yogurt.
3. Add ¼ cup of each fruit.
4. Serve and enjoy!
- Go for flavored! You can use plain Greek yogurt or pick some that’s already flavored. Vanilla is always tasty! Just keep in mind that some of the flavored yogurts do have a lot of sugar, so you might double check the nutritional information.
- Swap the fruit. It’s more than fine to exchange any of the fruit in this yogurt parfait recipe. Raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, peaches, cherries, and mango are just a few ideas.
- Add your favorite mix ins. You can add pecans, walnuts, almonds, chocolate chips, or any of your go to mix ins. I don’t recommend adding any more than ¼ cup total of additional ingredients.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Kids and adults love it
- Healthy and delicious
- Easy to customize and add variety
- Great last minute breakfast
- Can be meal prepped
Can You Use Frozen Fruit In A Yogurt Parfait
Yes, you can use frozen fruit in a yogurt parfait. Prepare the yogurt parfaits the night before with the frozen fruit of your choice. The fruit will defrost as it sits, and the result is incredible. The fruit juices seep out and into the yogurt, which gives you amazing flavor.
You can make them up to 3 days in advance using frozen fruit. As the fruit defrosts, it will break down, so you don’t really want to make them more than 3 days in advance.
Is Yogurt Parfait With Granola Healthy?
Yes, this recipe for a yogurt parfait with granola is healthy! BUT you do need to be careful about the ingredients you choose to make the parfait with. Choosing yogurt varieties with lots of sugars or adding too many additional sugars can make them less healthy. Another thing to look out for is by choosing granola that is made with unhealthy ingredients.
What Is The Best Fruit For Yogurt Parfaits?
Most fruits will work. Just pick the fruits that you like. Berries always hold up well in parfaits. Pineapple, kiwi, mango, and cherries are also pretty yummy options.
I don’t recommend fruits that are super watery like cantaloupe, watermelon, and honeydew because it will be an odd texture. If you do opt to go with those fruits, you’ll for sure need to eat it right away.
Try one of our other breakfast ideas!
- Orange Breakfast Muffins
- Easy Sausage Gravy Recipe
- The Best Breakfast Egg Muffin
- English Muffin Breakfast Casserole
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (your favorite flavor!)
- 2 cups granola
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and cut into fourths
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- In your glass or container, add approximately ¼ cup of the yogurt.
- On top of the yogurt, add approximately ¼ cup of the granola.
- On top of the granola, add approximately ¼ cup of the blueberries.
- Repeat steps 1-3 with additional fruits until the glass or the container is full.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Saebye Cookie Scoop Set, 3 Pieces Ice Cream Scoop Set, 0.8 OZ/ 1.4OZ/ 2.7OZ, Large-Medium-Small Size Disher Scoop, Portion Scoop, Cookie Scoops for Baking for Cookie Dough, Cupcake Batter or Ice Cream
Bear Naked, Granola, Maple Pecan, Non-GMO Project Verified and Kosher Dairy, 4.5lb Case (6 Count)
JoyJolt Spirits Stemless Wine Glasses for Red or White Wine (Set of 4)-15-Ounces
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 842Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 11mgSodium 116mgCarbohydrates 102gFiber 16gSugar 51gProtein 41g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.