Is there anything better than cold, creamy fudge pie? This recipe for Fudge Pie with Evaporated Milk is especially delicious, because it uses evaporated milk to create a rich and creamy filling. The best part is, it’s super easy to make! So why not surprise your family with a delicious homemade dessert tonight?
This chocolate fudge pie recipe is like no other. Its rich, creamy filling is made with simple ingredients like evaporated milk, giving it a uniquely delicious chocolate flavor. And its crust? A buttery, flaky pastry that’s sure to please. Whether you’re serving it up on a pie plate for dessert for a special occasion or as a snack, this pie is sure to be a hit especially with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
So go ahead with your sweet tooth and indulge in this super simple recipe —you deserve it!
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend!
Ingredients For Chocolate Fudge Pie with Evaporated Milk
- Evaporated Milk
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Melted Unsalted Butter
- All-Purpose Flour
- Large Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
- Kosher Salt
- Unbaked piecrust shell or a homemade pie crust
- Chocolate Shavings, optional
How To Make Fudge Pie with Evaporated Milk
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Microwave first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, whisking at 30-second intervals.
- With a wire whisk, whisk sugar and flour into chocolate mixture. Add eggs, 1 at a time, whisking just until blended after each addition.
- Whisk in vanilla and salt.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes before serving individual slices. Serve with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.
What Is Fudge Pie with Evaporated Milk?
This pie is essentially a baked chocolate pie with eggs and evaporated milk. It has a crusty chocolate top and a gooey chocolate center, just like a brownie.
Can I Make This Fudge Pie In Advance?
Yes, wrap the chocolate pie tightly and store it in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy it.
Can You Freeze Fudge Pie with Evaporated Milk?
It freezes nicely; wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it for up to three months in a freezer-safe container. In the refrigerator, thaw overnight.
How Long Is This Pie Good For?
For up to 3-4 days, store it covered in the refrigerator.
So there you have it, my friends. The easiest (and most delicious) Chocolate Pie recipe around. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Try these delicious southern recipes after you make this pie!
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Southern Chocolate Chess Pie
- Fudge Filled Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Mint Chocolate Fudge
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 12-oz. package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 9-inch frozen unbaked pie crust shell or homemade in a pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Microwave first 3 ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, whisking at 30-second intervals.
- Whisk sugar and flour into chocolate mixture. Add eggs, 1 at a time, whisking just until blended after each addition. (you can whisk the eggs slightly before adding to the chocolate mixture) Whisk in vanilla and salt. Stir in pecans. Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 375° for 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve with ice cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hasense 8 Inches Porcelain Dinner Plates Set of 4 for Salad Dessert Snack Pasta and Appetizer, Brown
CINEYO Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set, 10-Piece Measuring Spoons and Cups With Colored Soft Silicone Handles - Complete Set of Measure Cups and Spoons For Cooking and Baking,
Pyrex 3 Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set with 1, 1.5, 2.5 Quart Mixing Bowls for Kitchen, Baking, and Storage, Microwave, Freezer, and Dishwasher Safe , Proudly Made in the USA
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 621Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 60mgSodium 391mgCarbohydrates 74gFiber 4gSugar 40gProtein 8g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.