Easy Shots To Make [Kamikaze Shots]
Are you looking for a fun and unique way to get the night started? If so, look no further than Kamikaze shots!
This classic drink is sure to kick off a party in style and provide plenty of fun along the way. Whether you’re hitting up happy hour or hosting an intimate dinner party, Kamikaze shots are an exciting option worth considering.
Read on to find out why they can be the perfect addition to your next gathering.
*This site contains affiliate links which means that I may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. However, please know that I only provide links to products that I actually use and wholeheartedly recommend! I am a member of amazon services llc associates program.
Whether it’s a tequila slammer or an amaretto bumblebee, shots are a great way to take the edge off and relax with friends. But if you’re looking for something even more exciting than your usual go-tos, why not try out our Blue Kamikaze Shots or our Vodka Cranberry Shots?
As the name implies, these ingenious concoctions will take you on a wild ride as soon as they hit your lips!
Easy Shots To Make Ingredients:
- Triple Sec
- Sweetened Lime Juice
Directions for Easy Shots to Make:
- Whip up an unforgettable cocktail by blending all the ingredients in a shaker for a few seconds, and don’t forget to include ice if everything isn’t already chilled.
- Take a shot – literally! Pour your favorite drink into some glasses, add a dash of lime for extra flavor and sip away. Cheers to the good times ahead!
Chef Craft Select Paring Knife Set, 3.5 inch Blade 7 inches in Length 2 Piece, Stainless Steel/BlackBlack Double Cocktail Jigger with Measurements Inside(OZ&ML) Stainless Steel Bar Measuring Jigger 2 oz 1 oz Bar Tool Shot Japanese Jigger for Bartending by Homestiabarillio Elite Cocktail Shaker Set Bartender Kit 24 oz Stainless Steel Martini Mixer, Muddler, Mixing Spoon, Jigger, 2 Liquor pourers, Velvet Bag, Recipes Booklet & eBookBamboo Wood Cutting Board for Kitchen, 1
What Is The Easiest Shot To Drink?
Add some delight to your night with cream liqueurs! These smooth sips have no burn, so you can enjoy the sweet flavor sensations without feeling any of that warmth.
Perfect for a milder drinking experience – cheers!
What Is The Smoothest Alcohol?
A shot of tequila or mezcal might be just the pick-me-up you need after a long day. Both spirits are made from agave and have smooth, enjoyable flavors that really hit home when taken as shots!
While there’s plenty of options out there, go for high quality brands to get the best possible experience from your Tequila – it’ll make all the difference!
Fun Shots To Try!
- Pink Starburst Jello Shots
- Irish Jello Shots
- How To Make Starburst Jello Shots
- Easy Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots
Easy Shots To Make -Kamikaze Shots
Try these Easy Shots at your nextsocial gathering
- 6 Ounces Vodka
- 2 Ounces Triple Sec
- 1/2 Ounce Sweetened Lime Juice
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and gently shake for a few seconds. Shake with ice if ingredients aren’t chilled.
- Pour into shot glasses and garnish with a piece of fresh lime, if desired, and enjoy!
- The amount of sweetened lime juice you add will depend on your preferences. I use ½ an ounce, but some like to do it per shot so each person can add their preferred amount. How you do it is totally up to you.
- I’m what you call a lightweight so I prefer sugar on the rim for this shot, but it’s purely preference. This shot is a super strong one for me and biting into the lime afterwards was a huge mistake. Go for sugar if you need it to be tamed. 😛
- To add sugar to the rim, dip the rim of each shot glass into some extra sweetened lime juice and then dip it into some loose white granulated sugar before pouring the liquid into the glass.
- You can use bottled or fresh lime juice in place of the sweetened, but you’ll definitely want to coat the rims in sugar if you do. As mentioned, it’s a strong shot and the bit of sweetness levels it out.
- I don’t like using ice in the shaker for these shots because it adds bubbles that I don’t prefer the look of when serving to guests. Of course, if it’s just you or you don’t care, use all the ice you like. I like to keep my ingredients chilled so I can just skip the ice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Jigger, McoMce Shot Glass Measuring Cup, Stainless Steel Cocktail Jigger, 2 oz 1 oz Jigger for Bartending, Beautiful Double Cocktail Bar Tools for Bar Home Bartender Party Wine Drink
24oz Cocktail Shaker Bar Set - Professional Margarita Mixer Drink Shaker and Measuring Jigger & Mixing Spoon Set - Professional Stainless Steel Bar Tools Built-in Bartender Strainer for Martini Kit
Wood Cutting Board Set - Bamboo Cutting Board with Juice Groove - Kitchen Chopping Board for Meat (Butcher Block) Cheese and Vegetables | Heavy Duty Serving Tray w/Handles (3-Pieces)
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 527Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 0gSugar 15gProtein 0g
I am not a nutritionist. All nutrition values have been automatically generated. If you have questions, please have a professional look at the ingredients and help you with new values.