Best Fajita Nachos
There are very few dishes as versatile or delicious as a big tray of nachos. Our Best Fajita Nachos bring the best of two worlds together! The meat in fajitas mingles with sauteed peppers, onions and seasoned with Asabasa’s Fajita Seasoning. Piled on top of crisp tortilla chips to create an amazing twist on a classic nacho recipe. Fajita nachos always make a great appetizer, don’t hesitate to turn them into a full meal!
What is needed to make the Best Fajita Nachos?
Red or Green Bell Pepper
Asabasa Texas Fajita Seasoning
Restaurant-Style Tortilla Chips
Cook ground beef, onion and bell peppers in a large skillet on medium heat 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently. Drain, if needed.
Stir in Asabasa Texas Fajita Seasoning and water.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
WHAT ARE THE BEST CHIPS FOR NACHOS?
A Crunchy Chip is the BEST chip. Homemade corn tortilla cut into wedges is “supposed” to be the best.
Who has time for that?
We use these tortilla chips because we are always on the go!
Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on a shallow baking pan lined with parchment paper, overlapping chips if needed to cover the bottom completely.
Top the pan of chips with the meat mixture and cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
WHAT ARE THE BEST TOPPINGS FOR NACHOS?
Guacamole. Who doesn’t love Guac as a topping?
Salsa. What is a Tex- Mex dish without Salsa?
Sour Cream. A little bit a sour and makes feel creamy in your mouth
Canned Black Olives. A great salty topper
Sliced Green Onions. Crispy onion taste
Shredded lettuce. Feel the crunch.
Corn. Adds a little sweetness
Hot sauce. Adds some fire
Cilantro. If you don’t love raw cilantro, you can leave this topping off.
Lime. Enhances the flavor without a lot of calories!
Have our Easiest Frozen Margarita with this meal!
Best Fajita Nachos
Best Fajita Nachos that are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser! Simply layer your toppings, bake and serve. Done. Simple and Easy!
- 1 pound Ground Chuck
- 1 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Green Pepper (multiple colors)
- 2 tbsp Fajita Seasoning (we used Asabasa)
- ¼ cup Water
- 8 cups Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook ground chuck, onion and bell peppers in a large skillet on medium heat 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Drain, if needed.
- Stir in Asabasa Texas Fajita Seasoning and water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange tortilla chips on pan with parchment paper.
- Top the pan of chips with the meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Things you might need to make this recipe: